...we are cat-sitting for them, and through a happy turn of events, we are also in possession of their big ol' dualie truck for the week. (I love this truck. It's like driving a tank, and it has taken us safely to many, many places, including from our wedding to our reception. To ride in it for me is to feel, on some level, like I'm on vacation. I think I may weep when it dies...) It has occurred to us both that our list of stuff-we'd-get-done-if-only-we-had-access-to-a-truck has suddenly entered the realm of possibility...for the next 5 days.
So now I guess we see if we've got the energy to get it all done. There's a lot of junk we can get out of the garage now, and I need to remulch my garden, and we need to take Uncle Robin's tree trimmer back to him in Oakley, and I might just use it to haul all the prairie plants that I bought for the Heartland Gardens from home to work. I get a little tired just thinking of it all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment